It’s been a while. In fact, it’s been nearly a month! We’ve never left you guys hanging that long and if that kept you out of the loop, we apologize and thank YOU for sticking with us. The easiest way to come back was with an update post of ALL THE THINGS going on right now that you need to know about.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY — The Backstreet Boys new single, “Chances”, drops on November 9th! Fans are using the hashtag #WhatAreTheChances on social media to spread the word and the Boys are using it to share stories from fans about chance meetings that brought friends, significant others and more together because of the Backstreet Boys. Get details, pre-save the single to Spotify, and read fan stories here.
- NEW MERCH ITEMS ALERT — A BSB Blanket and a Nick Carter tee celebrating the 16th anniversary of Now or Never are both things that you need.
- SOLO RELEASE — If you haven’t heard AJ’s “Night Visions” yet or watched the emotional music video, you need to immediately! (We’ll probably do a post on it soon?)
- VEGAS UPDATE — Not only did the Backstreet Boys dress up as their characters from the “Everybody” video on Halloween, but they were also joined by some famous guests (ahem and ahem) in the audience during the first week of the current Vegas run! Get all the details.
- AJ, Nick and Howie attended a fundraiser for Grant A Gift Autism Foundation in Vegas.
- Nick joined the Crohns & Colitis Foundation in spinning for a cure at TruFusion in Vegas to raise money and awareness for the currently incurable disease.
- Brian spent a day off at the Shriners Hospital Open in Vegas with some of the best golfers in the PGA. Catch the behind the scenes videos from their instastories here.
- Speaking of Brian, his son Baylee is releasing a single (?!?) this month called “Don’t Knock It” and we will be posting about it here and there. Follow his journey here.