We know it’s been over a month since we disembarked (that’s a real cruise word) the 2018 Backstreet Boys cruise and while we have written about it here and here, shared photos via Facebook, and posted a few videos to YouTube, we finally have a complete video cruise “diary” or vlog, for lack of better term.
We got on the boat equipped with a GoPro, a camera, two cameras, five Backstreet Boys, and a lot of friends. Our intention was to capture everything we could from a fan POV on the four day cruise and to be honest, we were a little scared — what if things weren’t great?
But, as we’ve posted since we’ve been back, IT WAS SO GREAT! This cruise was my first and Kristie’s third and honestly, for the most part, it couldn’t have been better. That’s also, of course, a matter of opinion.
So, if you want an inside look at our BSB Cruise 2018 experience, watch it below!
Here’s a few things you might want to know about our personal experience:
- The first few minutes of the video are from Nick’s pre-cruise “Sail Away With Nick Carter” event (The perfect way to start our trip!)
- The hotel is Loews Miami
- Our room on the cruise was a basic inside cabin. If you’re hesitant about being in a room with no windows, it’s really not bad!
- As you can see, being close to the stage was not our priority other than for the Sail Away Party. We figured out what time the Boys usually arrived for deck parties and didn’t head up until around then. Most of the time, we waited until we heard the Boys heading up (We were on the same deck). A lot of people waited 6+ hours just to be at the front of the stage.
- Our experience was a great one, but it is just that – our experience. You might have had a totally different experience, but we wanted to give a pretty accurate representation of all of the things.
- If you have questions, ask 🙂
- Lastly, sorry we’re obnoxious! We know.