We’re sliding fast into the holiday season and it just so happens that Kristie and I share a love for the movie Elf. If you haven’t seen the movie, it features Will Ferrell (aka a grown man) as an elf with an exuberant amount of love and excitement for all the things.
You already know that relating GIFs or scenes from another TV show or movie to our lives as fans is one of our favorite things to post and we couldn’t pass one up with a holiday theme! When it comes to being a BSB fan, we all have a little Elf in us (even if it does annoy you).
1. When The Backstreet Boys Announce A N Y T H I N G With A Time / Date.
2. When Anyone Tells Us Why The Backstreet Boys Have To Do Something A Certain Way… But We’re Already Plotting To Get It Done Our Way.
3. What We Look Like To Our Co-Workers When We Tell Them About A Concert Stop
4. How We Really Feel In VIP Meet and Greet….
… And What Most Of Us Really Act Like In VIP
5. When Something Is Finally Released…On Backstreet Time, Of Course.
6. How We Felt
The First Time Everytime We See Them In Person
7. When We’re Desperate For Backstreet Attention On Social Media
8. Ugh, NSYNC Fans…
9. When You’re Trying To Avoid Concert Spoilers, But You Kind Of Don’t Want To.
10. What Our Friends Expect When We Come Back From A BSB Vacation…
11. When We Run Into The Slightest Inconvenience In Regards To Anything Backstreet.
12. When You Ask BSB Fans For Suggestions On Backstreet Events.
13. Meeting New Fan Friends Got Us Like…
14. Basically Us All Of The Time.