In case you haven’t heard, the Backstreet Boys are appearing on an episode of The Bachelor this week. The more we thought about it, the more we realized there might actually be quite a few similarities between The Bachelor and BSB VIP Meet and Greet.
I mean, we ARE a bunch of girls vying for the 2 minute affection / attention of one to five men.
And sometimes we get a little crazy…
1. There’s THE Boys.
They may no longer be bachelors, but much like the bachelor on screen, they never disappoint in their excitement to meet 30(0000) women!
And they always have enough arms for all of us!
2. We all act totally chill before meet and greets. Almost TOO chill.
3. But really, we’re freaking out!
4. Even though we know they’re all married now, some of us can’t let it go.
Time to let it go, ladies. And gentlemen.
5. Sometimes standing out among lots of VIPers means insane outfits.
Love it or hate it, at least you’ll be remembered!
6. The time for the group date, er, VIP comes and we’re all best friends!
“You look great!” “NO YOU LOOK GREAT OMG CAN’T WAIT FOR YOU TO MEET THEM!”
7. Getting those VIP lanyards are like getting a rose – you’ve finally made it!
Bless anyone who has to put up with us getting those lanyards, you guys.
8. Something goes the least bit not to your plan? Meltdowns are happening and you are on a MISSION to find Chris Harrison… we mean, Jenn or Eddie.
Someone should reward them for how much they put up with because we can be SO dramatic.
But seriously… WE CAN’T HANDLE VIP LIFE SOMETIMES.
8. Then…It’s Time. KEVIN. HOWIE. AJ. BRIAN. NICK.
9. You even say things to quickly try to make connections with one of them…
10. …And you get unreasonably irritated when your moment is interrupted.
11. Then, in the blink of your eye, it’s over.
12. But you’ll have the memories!!
13. But that post-VIP depression? Well…
Tune into The Bachelor tonight (1/16) on ABC at 8pm EST / 7pm CST for a very special BSB appearance!