On Wednesday, June 22nd, it happened again. For the first time since December,
there was a blue moon pigs were flying the BACKSTREET BOYS WERE BACK IN THE STUDIO.
We were all milling about the internet, looking for something to
argue about discuss passionately in the absence of Backstreet Boy activity when BOOM…
Nick Carter dropped this hot bomb like it was NO BIG DEAL. We ran off the road, dinner fell out of our faces, eyeballs exploded and they were acting like it was NO BIG DEAL. “Of course we’re recording the album like we said we are,” they seemed to say. Meanwhile, the fans continue to lose one of their 9 lives because it didn’t stop!
The Bluestreet Boys kept ’em coming, punching us in the face with pleasure.
So. many. feelings.
What does it feel like to see the Boys back in the studio? Let me tell you.
1. Like finally pulling up your socks that have been sliding down in your shoes all day.
2. Like drinking an entire Redbull in 30 seconds.
3. Like seeing fireworks for the first time.
4. Like being tucked into bed under your favorite blanket.
5. Like rainbows are coming out of your eyes.
6. Like an unsuspecting Wednesday afternoon.
7. Like you can feel your soul in your ears.
8. Like the world set on fire.
9. Like you couldn’t love anything more.
10. Like finally coming home.
If you understood all of that, you might be a Backstreet Boys lover. Because, at this point, fan isn’t a strong enough word.
Keep it comin’, Kevin, Brian, Howie, AJ and Nick… we can’t wait to see what’s next!