- Kevin talking while showing the other Boys make it looks like he’s talking to them. I’m uncomfortable.
- What is this place? A Target from the future? A safe room in a bank? What?
- Pause. THESE BOYS ARE SO YOUNG.
- Who knew Kevin was a ventriloquist? His lips aren’t moving, but we still hear his voice.
- There’s so much to say about AJ, we need more than one thought.
- That shattered mirror on the wall is probably bad luck.
- Are those sunglasses or goggles?
- Is that REALLY AJ?
- Kevin, where did you get that mermaid shirt?! Clearly it is made of mermaid scales.
- How damn long were those pants that he had to cuff them? Kevin is a tree. Those pants must be made for giants.
- AJ’s hair looks like it belongs on a farm. Or is edible.
- NICK BROKE INTO THE JETSONS HOUSE!
- Remember that time the Backstreet Boys left Brian in the desert and told him to blend in? This is that time.
- Every 90s girl is sad that Nick Carter’s zig zag part looks better than her own.
- Why is everything is Brian’s “room” basically one color?
- Howie’s like, “I’m just going to wear my pajamas and throw my hair in a ponytail. I’m so basic.”
- Anyone else seeing Baylee in Brian right now? Woah.
- Obviously it was in the contract that when Brian says “just once”, everyone must hold up one finger. 90s closed captioning.
- AJ and Nick’s hair are obviously the stars of this video.
- They don’t look like they REALLY mean that they’ll never break our hearts. They look like they’re just saying it to get out of the safe. And to think we believed them!
- Howie does that single-tear-finger better than anyone.
- Nick looks like he’s straight up lying.
- Are Kevin’s eyebrows thicker in this video?
- Why does Kevin have his sleeves covering his hands but his pants rolled up? WHERE is he SHOPPING?!
- Howie was the first Backstreet Boy with chest muscles – as seen in this video.
- Moment of silence for Nick’s original teeth.
- The moment when you realize they’re all in one building! The only building the BSB CIA has not been able to find to this day.
- 1:47 – Please note the little sprigs of hair Brian has blowing in the wind there.
29. How many times do you think they ran into each other while wandering around in his safe?
30. OH GOD! THE POWER OF AJ EYES!
31. Did AJ always wear sunglasses when we were younger because we were of illegal age to succumb to this secret weapon?
32. These. Faces. Swoon.
33. Who told Howie that it looks totally chill to sit behind a computer desk and play a guitar? Does Howie even play guitar?
34. Brian’s so casually killing this song with his hand in his pocket.
35. 2:21 – Love the hand explosion Kevin does with his hands.
36. “Line up behind me guys! Don’t walk into me!” – Brian
37. Just realized AJ is wearing a transparent shirt and sparkles. But the ladies love him.
38. Nick really does think he’s a boss.
39. Guys, watch Kevin in the background during the “safe” scenes. The man is so passionate about this song.
40. The more I look at him, the more Nick looks like a motorcycle-riding human-dragon.
41. If anyone had a bathtub in a sitting room, it’d be Kevin.
42. And Howie would have an office. Backstreet Business.
43. And AJ would have a place full of flat surfaces. You know what I mean.
44. BRIAN FOUND A DOG IN THE DESERT!! (His own!)
45. HEY! He also found a woman. I think we know her…..
46. Nick…well, Nick found a bubble gun. And a girl with worse hair than him.
47. There’s a perfectly good chair and bed, but Brian decides to sit on the desert floor. Even the dog thinks that’s stupid.
48. To be in Howie’s space, you have to close your eyes and look tranquil.
49. What the hell is going on in Kevin’s room? First a tub in the middle of the room, now a big Islandish looking statue, and woman out of nowhere. Also, he seems to have found his hands.
50. That’s EXACTLY how you play a guitar Howie. Pat it.
51. Brian seems pretty pissed you’d even think he’d break your heart.
52. Not only does Howie do the single-tear-finger, he does the no-no-finger as well.
53. 3:33 – Who can resist Howie jumping up and down in a circle like a child?
54. I really love how they’re all in separate rooms but still singing together. It’s like they’re a group or something!
55. Kevin is legit tortured.
56. Howie is not only good with his fingers, he seems like a great cuddler. Uhh, wait…
57. Dude, Nick is really upset that braid girl took his bubble gun. Forget breaking hearts!
58. YOU GUYS! THAT PICTURE BEHIND NICK LOOKS A LOT LIKE BACKSTREET PROJECT KEVIN.
59. “Come take a bath in my random tub, my princess.” – Kevin The Sensual
60. AJ FINALLY FOUND HIS HIDDEN LADY! We were worried.
61. Hey! That woman we know again! She taught Brian how to sit on the bed and not the floor!
62. Why does Kevin’s “story” feel darker than everyone else’s? He’s literally crawling on an empty tub that was full 10 seconds ago.
63. Are Kevin and Nick bouncers at the “safe” club? You better believe we’ll never break your heart, girl!