Gearing up for the 2016 Backstreet Boys Cruise, there will be a series of posts geared toward the cruise to either let you relive the past or get you pumped and ready for the next cruise! I will be taking to social media (watch for it!) to ask you about some of your favorite moments with each of the Boys. Keep in mind, it doesn’t have to be a personal connection, it can be just something you really loved watching!
What Has Been Your Favorite Howie D. Moment From Past BSB Cruises? You answered.
- “ABC night last year: Howie starting taking Hershey kisses off of his costume and giving them out to the girls who were on stage. I was in a conversation with Brian when my friend came over to me and handed me a kiss. She said that’s from Howie. I looked over at him and he waved/winked at me. Such a sweetheart!” – @
- “On the 2013 cruise on Neon night it was like 5am and we were walking around the lido deck I turned the corner and LITERALLY ran into Howie. I said “Where the f**k did you come from Howie?” He was beyond drunk. I asked him for a pic he told me to ask Eddie I said “Eff Eddie, I got this.” We took a picture then a bunch of fans wanted pics and I turned into the picture taker making sure everyone got a pic and stayed in a neat line, etc. It was funny and Howie was great.” – @
- “Howie is a party animal! At 3pm and 3am…he is there, singing, dancing, drinking, interacting with the fans.” – @
- “I’ve only been to the 2011 cruise, and there were plenty of amazing moments with Howie. My favorite was meeting Howie at the beach party. Howie tried his best to greet every fan, he even covered his bodyguard’s mouth and said “Josh will never say no to you again.“ Luckily, I got a quick selfie with Howie. It was fun to see Howie playing beach volleyball with Brian and Kevin as well. During the group photoshoot, I got a chance to tell Howie how much I love his solo album Back to Me. Howie listened, put his hand on his heart, gave me the warmest smile, and said “My pleasure”. Thought it was just a simple gesture, it was the sweetest thing ever.” – @
- “My favorite moments that I met Howie on the BSB Cruise 2011 for the first time. When I asked him to take a picture with me at Bahama and he was so happy that I just asked to rock the party at the cruise and he did lol and it was the best time of my life.” – @AJChicaBitches