Yesterday, the trailer for the new Backstreet Boys documentary movie, Show ‘Em What You’re Made Of, was released. Girls all over dropped what they were doing and turned 1 minute and 51 seconds of Backstreet into a whole day of merriment. Here are a few of the new thoughts we have gathered from watching.
1. WHO is Nick Carter not afraid of anymore?
Also, dear Jesus, we never want him mad at us. Just when you thought Kevin was the scariest….
Ok, Kevin might still be the scariest, but I digress…
2. Should Kevin swatting another member away from him for annoying him be a drinking game while watching the movie?
We already saw it happen once or twice in 1 minute and 51 seconds.
3. Brian could have a second job as a penguin.
The boy’s talents sliding on floors, flipping and flopping are endless. Also, can we talk about the clip from yesteryear and his ARMS? Brian = The Hulk. Don’t make him angry.
4. What happened in the London house, is not staying in the London house.
Lucky for us. It’s been a long time since we’ve seen the Boys in such raw conditions, and maybe the first time we’ve seen them unfiltered. We’re literally foaming at the mouth for this footage.
5. Does someone now OWN those little British underwear?
And can we get proof?
6. Is Howie going to cry?
We’ve really never seen Howie have any emotion other than happy, but this adventure into the past has even broken no-cry Nick.
7. How many times does Kevin cry?
It still won’t be more times than the fans do. All the feels, guys!
8. The chemistry and love between these five guys is something we love to see.
Sometimes we just need to see them be a family again. The “aww” moments are already endless.
9. AJ with smoke coming out of his face while he talks lends some comedic relief.
Whether he meant it that way or not, AJ talking seriously while smoke suddenly seeps out is a new kind of hilarious. Only AJ…
10. We didn’t know Howie played the tambourine!
The man has hidden talent!
11. It was Nick’s idea to do the London house?
And they listened? It’s the beginning of a new era guys! Nick Carter is in control. Watch. Out.
12. Is it January 30th yet?
Because we can not think about ANYTHING else until we see this movie. What a journey, folks. We can’t wait!
If you haven’t seen the trailer yet, it’s available on iTunes. You may also pre-order it there!
There is also a fan-demand site set up to bring a prescreening of the movie to your town. Click Here to for details!